In this section you will be making six mini videos about unique photo gifts. After all, the purpose of the goofy video is to promote Laser Photo.ca. The first mini video will illustrate how laser etched photos are created.
Collage video from lesson 5
1. Your Collage video from lesson 5 was about creating unique photo gifts. If you have not pasted it onto the end of WorldGurningChampionship, go to lesson 5 to do that now.
2. You now have a video that will be your tenth clip in your final tutorial project .
3. Open World Gurning Championship in ScreenFlow.
4. Open Collage and insert the clips into your clipboard. Paste them onto the end of World Gurning Championship and save the file.
If you click on the Final Project tab in the horizontal menu, you can watch the large World Gurning Championship video. You will see how the Collage video was inserted into the main video.
1. Open Keynote and create a new blank slide.
2. If you do not have a picture of the plaque, scroll down the ScreenFlow Collecting Photos page and right click > Save Image As the image of the plaque.
3. Add the photo to Keynote and have it flip in.
4. Have this text fly in right to left: One hundred years from now one of his great-great grandchildren will still be displaying his plaque.
5. Look at the main YouTube video to see what it should look like.
Save this Keynote slide with the name HundredKey. Then use ScreenFlow to change the Keynote slide into a ScreenFlow video with the name Hundred.
6. You now have a video that will be your eleventh clip in your final tutorial project .
7. Open World Gurning Championship in ScreenFlow.
8. Open Hundred and save the clip in your clipboard. Paste it onto the end of World Gurning Championship and save it. There will now be two mini videos about unique photo gifts on the end of your main video.