Free ScreenFlow trial to learn video editing techniques
ScreenFlow trial. The ONLY difference between that and the regular ScreenFlow is that your video is produced with a watermark.On this page you will continue making your mini clips to insert in the larger YouTube video. However, some of you may not have your free copy of ScreenFlow yet. If you don’t have it, click on
Below are the text segments that fly in right to left. Notice how “laserphoto.ca” is colored so that it will stand out.
♦ At laserphoto.ca we do much more than laser etch funny faces.
♦ You may have a treasured photo that you would like to keep forever and have displayed in a prominent place.
♦ You may want to have it etched onto a glass sun catcher.
♦ Other alternatives are to have it etched onto marble, granite or a dog tag.
To get those 2 pictures into your media panel, right click on them and select “Save image as”. Then use iPhoto to drag and drop them into the appropriate folder.
1. Make a Keynote slide with the pictures and text above. Make it so that the look and timing are very much like the segment you see in when you click the final project tab.
2. Save this Keynote slide with the name MuchmoreKey.
3. Then use your ScreenFlow trial to make a ScreenFlow video with the name Muchmore.
4. You now have a video that will be your twelveth clip in your final tutorial project .
5. Open World Gurning Championship in ScreenFlow.
6. Open Muchmore and save the clip in your clipboard. Paste it onto the end of World Gurning Championship and save it.
This is another simple slide.
1. Make a Keynote slide using the bullet pointed text below. Make it so that the look and timing are very much like the segment you see in the main YouTube video. It should fly in from right to left.
♦ Someone emailed us two color photos.
♦ Here are the photos and the sun catchers we etched for them.
2. Use Skitch to capture the picture below. Have it slowly fly in from the right.
3. Save this Keynote slide with the name SunCatchersKey.
4. Then use your free ScreenFlow trial to make a ScreenFlow video with the name SunCatchers.
5. You now have a video that will be your thirteenth clip in your final tutorial project .
6. Open World Gurning Championship in ScreenFlow.
7. Open SunCatchers and save the clip in your clipboard. Paste it onto the end of World Gurning Championship and save it.
Next page Return to first unique photo gifts lesson